Wednesday 1 June 2011

Competition


Another day, another MyDeco competition.

Heal's has some really vibrant, summery furnishing ideas this year. I have entered a competition which has to use Heal's products as inspiration to create a summer mood board.

The above mood board uses the classic combination of green and pink. This year is all about contrasting, bold colours so this is in tune with the current colour trends and gives that vibrant summer feel!

Please help me win my competition.

http://mydeco.com/competitions/create-heals-moodboard-competition/?view=entries

All you need to do is click on the above link and vote for DREAMBOX, Summer Living Room. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time and will make my day! It will be your good deed of the day done!

Thank you :0)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment