Tuesday 14 June 2011

Illustrator Angie Lewin


This evening I was browsing through one of my magazines looking for some new inspiration and stumbled across the work of Angie Lewin.

This is the 2nd time in a matter of weeks that I have seen her work but do you think I can remember where I saw her first time round? I have looked through all my favourite blogs and websites to no avail. I thought it would be rude not to feature Angie this time round!

Illustrator Angie's signature style is inspired by the North Norfolk Coast and the patterns and shapes she finds in nature. I think the tones she uses throughout her work are absolutely beautiful and the style and patterns are bang on trend with a retro feel!

I hope you like looking at some of Angie's illustrations as much as I do! You can see her work featured on her website: http://www.angielewin.co.uk/























Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment