Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wallpaper Inspiration

After visiting the Ideal Home Show and sharing my secrets for this years trends it seemed only natural to showcase some of my favourite wallpapers. It is also my opinion, that wallpaper is one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to update a tired room and add some WOW factor, whether you are adding a feature wall or using wallpaper on every wall.

Take a look at the below and I hope you find some inspiration for this years trends.


1. Arthouse, Fleurette - £17.99
2. Graham & Brown, Peony - £15.00


3. Sanderson, Dandelion Clocks - £30.00+
4. Amy Butler, Lacework - £30.00

5. Kelly Hoppen, Vintage Flock - £30.00
6. Kelly Hoppen, Rose - £30.00


7. Graham & Brown, Juliet - £25.00
8. Graham & Brown, Nature - £18.00

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment