Sunday 13 March 2011

Ideal Home Show


Today I visited the Ideal Home Show with Jamie and I cannot speak for both of us but I had a great time. My goal for today was to source new furniture suppliers, make new contacts and to find new inspiration, I was successful.

I got to meet a whole host of furniture suppliers to add to my list when designing homes and the highlight of my day was meeting one company in particular and that was Milners! As soon as we arrived this stand just shouted to me, not only was it bang on trend for 2011 with bold & beautiful furniture and furnishings but the staff were great and they are exactly the type of company I want to work with. They are not a large chain company so I know there will be excellent service and above all, unique interiors to make your homes exactly what you want, not just another home the same as every other! I loved it so much, I went back for a 2nd time and got photos!! Here are a couple of my favourites.



I also found a fabulous wallpaper company, I was in love and had to touch every one!!! But I will not give to much away as I am going to devote another blog to my top wallpapers from today. Keep an eye out!

So, I won't bore you with every details, I was there for 6 hours and could go all night, lets just say all in all we had a great day, I got to spend some time with my husband, seeing great interiors, eating good food…… Not a bad Saturday!

I am now off to eat a feast of camembert stuffed with rosemary and garlic, ciabatta and italian cured meats…… maybe a glass of white!

Happy Saturday Night!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment