Thursday 17 March 2011

Live Laugh Love

I came across this website about a year ago and it is my absolute favourite. I adore shabby chic and if you come to my home you will find shabby chic accessories, hearts, signs etc everywhere, especially in our bedroom - my favourite room!

I wanted to share this website with everyone along with a few of my favourites items, I hope it brings you as much joy as it does me.


From Top left, clockwise:

. Wicker Heart
I brough 8 of these for my wedding day and decorated them with ivy and ribbon for my pew ends, now each of them has a special place in my home.
. Shabby chic shelf
. Porcelain Heart hanging - Laugh often, Love Much, Live well
. Natural Wooden Heart Decoration With Painted Love
. Decorative Glass Bottle with Ribbon-Love
. Inspirational plaque - Dream
. Large metal shabby chic heart with bow and the word Love
My brother in Law gave this to me as a gift for my birthday and it hangs beautifully over our bed.
. Heart Row 4 Hook
Perfect for hanging keys but why not use this to hang and display jewellery in your bedroom?
. Decorative Large Wire Work Heart
Mine is filled with all my favourite photos and cards!

Take a look at the website for more beautiful items www.livelaughlove.co.uk

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment