Wednesday 7 September 2011

Holiday Inspiration

Hello...... I am back home and to my beloved blog! I have really missed you guys and blogging!

Autumn has welcomed us home after a fabulous holiday in Antigua with my husband. But, before I immerse myself in autumn (not that I am complaining because believe it or not, autumn & winter are my favorite time of year) I wanted to share one last beautiful, summery, Caribbean inspired post!
So on this miserable, rainy, September day, I'll be sitting back, closing my eyes and remembering all the inspirational, bold and vivid colours from our wonderful Caribbean holiday. I hope this post brings a little bit of sunshine back into your afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful colour combination here Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are really beautiful, I wish I could be this precise with my apartment :)

    xx

    snazzyarentwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. This post always makes me feel happy & alive! They are fab colours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete