Friday 30 September 2011

Decorex 2011: Andrew Martin

My last blog post was a highlight of Decorex and I mentioned that there was one stand that I was particularly drawn too. I absolutely loved Andrew Martin. I could have stayed in there all afternoon and easily spent thousands for my own home. Oops. The husband wasn't too impressed.



You all know my style by now, I'm a lover of wood with an addiction to crates, ladders and suitcases. And then I saw them, my beloved suitcases. I fell in love. They also had the perfect sofa, again for me!






























I found there furniture a cross between classic design but there was most definitely a quirky, retro twist. Love, love, love it!

What was the highlight for you this year at Decorex?

Little Greene/Alsans Furnishings


There was so much to see and there were some other stands which caught my eye including Little Greene, And So To Bed (The most stunning beds, bigger than me! And they also had free ice cream, I say no more) Alsans Furnishings (luxury at its best! you may have seen them on my previous post too) Plus too many more to mention. What a great show!

You might also like:


1 comment:

  1. Wow Laura gorgeous i am so gutted I didnt get to go x

    ReplyDelete