Tuesday 31 January 2012

91 Magazine - Issue 2

Have you too been eagerly awaiting issue 2 of 91 magazine?


Since receiving a sneak peak of the magazine I could not wait to read it from cover to cover and the good news is, issue 2 has been launched and it is utterly fabulous.

I managed to find some time with a cup of green tea (yes, still drinking it) this morning and indulge in designer heaven.

I love this teacup!
I wish I could drink tea and eat cake in a room with hanging chandeliers, don't you?
My favourite part of this room has the be the wall display with vintage mirrors and art. Stunning.



The 78 pages are filled to the brim with inspiration, ideas for the crafty types,  tours into designers homes, 2012 trends and so much more. I cannot wait to try some of the crafty Easter ideas and the vintage tea rooms are a highlight of the magazine for me, I especially adore 'vintage heaven'.

I will be trying my hand at those hanging eggs! And the flower display reminds me of my own kitchen table.
I love this work space! Such an inspiring place to be, wouldn't you agree.
But, don't take my word for it, take a look for yourselves here. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment