Friday 30 January 2015

Modern Country Bathroom

Happy Friday friends, hope you've had a productive week?

Seeing as it is Friday, lets keep things relaxed and informal and do I have the perfect room for this. The bathroom!

Now, because it is Friday, do you really want to read me telling you all about combining textures like wood and ceramic, mixing old and new creating a balance for modern country living? Or, would you prefer some inspiration in the form of images, something to ogle, no thinking required?  Yeah, let's go with the images, easy like... Friday evening! And if you really want to know more, see my previous blog because the rules still apply or do feel free to drop me an e-mail, I am always happy to help; lauraadkin@dreamboxinteriordesign.co.uk

Image: Helen Green Design

































Images: Pinterest

Are you starting to see a theme, combining classic and modern for perfectly balanced modern country living? 

Don't forget, you can find more inspiration over on my pinterest page or contact me on facebook. 















No comments:

Post a Comment