Thursday 8 January 2015

Lighting

Happy New Year!

Don't you find your home looking a little sad once Christmas has finished, the tree removed for another year and all the lights packed away?

Well, I'm certainly feeling it! So, I have a plan.

Before Christmas, our living room was coming together but one element that is not complete, is the lighting.

*Tip. Every room should have different layers of lighting. There are three main types: ambient, task and accent lighting and you want a mixture of all these sources within a room, how many light sources within one room will be determined by the size of the room itself.

Not only does our room need additional lighting layers but I need a feature piece. I've been searching for something that ticks all my boxes and thought i'd share some great finds with you all.

Neptune
Porta Romana

Next

Andrew Martin

Next




























If you would like to know more about lighting sources, require some helpful hints and tips you can contact me at laura@lauraadkininteriors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment