Monday 28 May 2012

91 Magazine - Sneak Peek


When I opened my e-mails this morning I almost couldn't believe my eyes; It cannot be 'that' time again already? Surely not?.

The creative lovelies at 91 Magazine had sent me a sneaky peek of their new summer edition and I cannot believe that issue 3 is ready to be published, not that I'm complaining mind, I cannot wait to read it Friday morning.

The magazine will be filled with inspiration from a beautiful feature on 5 ways to use wildflowers, to the quirky home of a Parisian artist, to how to style your guest bedroom, and a day at one of London's newest and prettiest craft venues. After seeing a sneak peek at the Parisian artist home and styling a guest bedroom (below), I cannot wait to read the whole feature and more....
Hopefully these images will be enough to keep you going until the launch on Friday! Make sure you have a cuppa ready!

Images: 91 Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment