Sunday 23 October 2011

Rome

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are all having a great afternoon on this sunny autumn day?

Today is a quick blog post; I feel very guilty that I have not been blogging recently but I am on a tight deadline for not 1 but 2 projects. And after being whisked away last weekend on a surprise trip to Rome to celebrate our first wedding anniversary I have even less time to spare for blogging.

However, Rome was so amazing I had to share these images with you! Well that and the fact I needed to escape from work and where better to escape than these beautiful reminders of last weekend? It is an absolutely breathtaking city and has gone straight to the top of my 'most beautiful places' list! I can honestly say each corner we turned was more stunning than the last, if you have not yet been blessed with a trip to Rome I would highly recommend you try and explore this city one day.



































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Terrific pictures. Loved the detail inside the church / cathedral ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andy, the images you are referring to are St. Peter's Basilica. Words cannot express how amazing it was! I have hundreds more, I wish I could share them all.

    ReplyDelete