Thursday 14 September 2017

We Have Moved!

Hi Everyone,

You'll have noticed a distinct lack of posts since last February, I cannot believe it has been that long! And the reason for that is because I became a mama to my first beautiful baby boy on 12th May 2016.



As I am sure you can imagine the past 18 months have flown by and I have been engrossed with motherhood and everything it brings, love, laughter, crying, endless nappies and sleepless nights, breastfeeding and weaning, cuddles and baby wearing.



When I fell pregnant I decided to leap and try something that I had wanted for a while, it felt like the right time for a change considering my life was about to change dramatically, I wanted to write a lifestyle blog. I wanted somewhere to share all of my passions not just my love for interiors. Somewhere that I could share my enthusiasm of food, my journey into motherhood and everything that I learn during this crazy and exciting new chapter of my life.



So, I have moved! But the core of my blog remains the same and in line with my interior design business (Laura Adkin Interiors) I'd like to introduce you to Laura Adkin Lifestyle.
If you also have a love for cooking and eating, interiors and adventures or you're a mama or mama to be (or dads) you might enjoy some of what I have to share and I'd love for you to subscribe and visit me over on my new blog.

Laura Adkin Lifestyle

Instagram@lauraadkininteriors



I hope to see you over there, I'd love to know what you think or if there is anything you would like to see feature!
x

3 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the exciting move! Your new space is a blank canvas ready to be transformed. If you ever decide to infuse a touch of artistic flair, consider Architect Sketch Services in Swindon https://www.philipshell.co.uk. May your new home be filled with joy, creativity, and endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete