Tuesday 26 July 2011

Clever Wrapping

Today it is my father-in-laws birthday and this started me thinking about wrapping paper!

I don't know about you but I love the idea of using newspaper, magazine pages etc as wrapping paper and not only does the finished result look great but there are lots of advantages too.

It is cost effective, to be honest new wrapping paper can be highly priced! You can just recycle what you have at home. You are being kind to the environment and you can make it as personal as you wish!

With my husbands wedding present, I wrapped it in all the pages from my saved wedding magazines which I had collected during the 2 years of planning, for me, that was very personal!

Old architect drawings and newspaper wrapping. My personal favourites!

An old sack and sewing patterns make great wrapping paper, I especially love the texture the sack lends!

I hope you like these ideas and they get your creative juices flowing! Remember, your imagination is your limit! Be as creative as you want.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment